Search This Blog

Pages

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Cosmopolitan Neopolitan

Cracked up when I first saw this challenge-
I honest to goodness was eating neopolitan ice cream. My son doesn't like it so I buy it on purpose-heehee:) I know alot of us are doing ice cream in some manner and how can you not with the warm weather finally hitting most of us! I have enjoyed looking at everyone's creations. It's so nice to see so many crafty women around the world...
Here is my card
using Bazzil cardstock and DCWV matstack Garden Party (one of my favs). There's a whole section of neopolitan colors inside. The ice cream cone and cherry are cut with Gypsy and Cricut cartridges ( Indie and and I think the kitchen one...hmmm may have to check on that... Join Moxie Fab's Tuesday Trigger every week. This card is for Joe who never fails to make something even better:)

2 comments:

  1. Oh, what an awesome sentiment! I love the drip from the ice cream, too - so cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jeryl! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete