Search This Blog

Pages

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Steve and Maribel's Wedding Day


This scrapbook page is a long promised one for a friend at work. I decided to keep away from flowers and bling. The more neutral colors will tie in to most color schemes depending on where it will be displayed( I am framing it for them).
Unity Stamp Co. has a new sketch challenge each month in which we are to use stamps from a kit of the month.

I have only used a sketch once before and it really does help! I just choose my colors and embellies and plug them in. I stayed pretty much true to the sketch this month as it really worked with the paper line I chose; Kaisercratft's Up, Up and Away collection. I used only sentiment stamps from March 2011 KOM. Three perfect stamps celebrating a new beginnning. Plus these two like to travel... it just all came together so well:)

No comments:

Post a Comment