Search This Blog

Pages

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Unity Fashion Forward Challenge




Unity challenge #2 is all about fashion. Well... since I am not a fashion diva but do enjoy bling, I will play along:) I guess the sentiment says what I feel about fashion; Just Be You! I stamped both the sentiment and image in black then immediately covered with super fine glitter and let dry then brushed off the excess. It was hard to capture it real well on camera but I loved the effect. And you know what? I wouldn't mind a tank top that said Live Laugh Love in sparkles!

4 comments:

  1. This is FANTASTIC!!! LOVE the glittery effect and this is so perfect for our fashion challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card for this challenge.
    Have a great weekend!
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  3. That background with the glittery black image looks so classy!

    ReplyDelete