Search This Blog

Pages

Friday, May 6, 2011

Bright and Cheery Thank You

Wasn't gonna blog this after seeing a card that was similar in color and circles but not for this challenge. But, I decided what the heck I made it before I saw the post. This is my third and maybe final submission for this month's challenge.
I need to spend a few days scrapbooking in honor of NSD!!!:) Then will be back for next month's challenge. I also plan on entering the Unity sketch challenge... maybe that's what I'll use when I scrap! I also plan on entering some submission calls for Paper Crafts Mag. I don't think I am at the caliber of most card makers they accept but it's fun to try and it may happen someday that I get something published. Yikes; this has turned into a rambling:)

3 comments:

  1. Adorable!!
    Thanks so much for playing our challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is AWESOME! LOVE the colors!! Thanks for playing along with UNITY! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh fabulous colors! Thanks for playing in the TWEET challenge!

    lisa a.

    ReplyDelete