Search This Blog

Pages

Monday, April 25, 2011

Chicks Rule

Second entry for the newest Unity Challenge: Tweet Tweet! Many have used this cute chick with the glasses but it was the first image I saw from the Unity Stamp Company's April kit and just adored and wanted to create something other than a card. I saw a post on another blog about an explosion purse using dies. Since I don't have the dies I scored my own purse looking at the picture. Wasn't hard at all:) I cut a label from my Cricut using the Gypsy to resize and glues to back of purse. Punched two holes on top for ribbon and used Wafer Thin Fasteners (Peel and Stick Premated Ovals) from Velcro to secure the front. The glasses are a separate stamp (there are actually three) from the chick. I would show the inside but am still not sure how to decorate so will add to post later. Happy Monday!!











2 comments:

  1. Very Cute! Love the glitter glasses on the chick! AWESOME JOB! Thanks for participating in the Unity Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cute chick! Thanks for coming by my blog -- I'm so glad someone got the crossword-tissue tape words connection! :P

    ReplyDelete